And I hate to say I love you
When it's so hard for me
And I hate to say I want you
When you make it so clear
You don't want me
當一切對我如此艱難
我是如此厭惡說我愛你
而當一切是如此清楚時
我是如此厭惡說我想要你
你不想要我
I'd never ask you cause deep down
I'm certain I know what you'd say
You'd say I'm sorry believe me
I love you but not in that way
我不曾要求過你因為是我自己身陷其中
我都知道你要說什麼
你會說我很抱歉相信我
我愛你,但不是那樣
And I hate to say I need you
I'm so reliant
I'm so dependant
I'm such a fool
而我如此痛恨說出我需要你
我如此的依賴
我如此的依靠
我就像個傻瓜
When you're not there
I find myself singing the blues
Can't bear
Can't face the truth
當你不在那裡
我只好唱起那些藍調(憂鬱)
無法忍受
無法面對事實
You will never know that feeling
You will never see through these eyes
你終將不知道那感受
你終將無法看見那些眼神
I'd never ask you
Cause deep down I'm certain I know what you'd say
You'd say I'm sorry
Believe me
I love you
But not in that way
我不曾要求過你
因為我深陷其中而我知道你將會說-
你會說很抱歉
相信我
我愛你
但不是那樣
You'd say I'm sorry
Believe me
I love you
But not in that way
你會說很抱歉
相信我
我愛你
但不是那樣
沒有留言:
張貼留言