For a second, I was in control
I had it once, I lost it though
And all along the fire below would rise
有那麼一瞬間,我控制其中
I had it once, I lost it though
And all along the fire below would rise
有那麼一瞬間,我控制其中
我曾擁有所有,但還是失去了
而所有曾被愛火所隱藏的事物終將浮現
And I wish you could have let me know
What's really going on below
I've lost you now, you let me go
But one last time
我曾希望你會讓我了解
底下到底有多少齷齪事
我失去了你,你讓我離開
但再說最後這一次吧
Tell me you love me
If you don't then lie
Lie to me
Tell me you love me
If you don't then lie
Lie to me
告訴我你愛我
如果沒有那就說謊吧
對我說謊
Remember once upon a time
When I was yours and you were blind
The fire would sparkle in your eyes
And mine
記得很久以前
Remember once upon a time
When I was yours and you were blind
The fire would sparkle in your eyes
And mine
記得很久以前
我曾是你的伴侶而你是如此盲目
愛火在我們兩人雙眸中炙燒著
So
tell me you love me
And if you don't then lie
Lie to me
And if you don't then lie
Lie to me
就告訴我你愛我吧
如果你不愛了就說謊
對我說謊
Just tell me you love me
If you don't then lie
Lie to me
If you don't then lie
Lie to me
Just tell me you love me
If you don't then lie
Lie to me
If you don't then lie
Lie to me
就告訴我你愛我吧
如果你不愛了就說謊
對我說謊
如果你不愛了就說謊
對我說謊
And call it true
Call it true love
Call it true
Call it true love
And call it true
Call it true love
Call it true
Call it true love
然後叫其為真愛
稱它做真愛
說是真的
說它是真愛
沒有留言:
張貼留言