Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
是來跟你說,我很抱歉
You don't know how lovely you are
你不知道你有多可愛
I had to find you, tell you I need you
我必須要找到你,跟你說,我需要你
Tell you I set you apart
告訴你,我使你離去
Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
告訴我你的秘密並問我有關你的問題
Oh let's go back to the start
噢,就讓一切回到最開始吧
Running in circles, coming up tails
不停的在圍繞著,像追尋彼此的尾巴一樣
Heads on a science apart
大腦像是一種科學的分離
Nobody said it was easy
沒有人說那很簡單
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
噢,我們分離這件事真的是很令人難以啟齒的事
Nobody said it was easy
沒有人說那很簡單
No one ever said that it would be this hard
沒有人曾說過這會是如此的困難
Oh take me back to the start
噢,帶我回到原點吧
I was just guessing at numbers and figures
我只是一直在猜測數字與圖樣
Pulling your puzzles apart
將有關你的謎題一直拆離
Questions of science, science and progress
有關那些科學問題,或是科學方面的進展
Do not speak as loud as my heart
不要像我的心事那樣說的那麼大聲
Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
告訴我你愛我,回到我身邊,並迷戀著我
Oh and I rush to the start
噢,我就會回到原點
Running in circles, coming up tails
不停的在圍繞著,像追尋彼此的尾巴一樣
Coming back as we are
回到我們最初的模樣
Nobody said it was easy
沒有人說那很簡單
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
噢,我們分離這件事真的是很令人難以啟齒的事
Nobody said it was easy
沒有人說那很簡單
No one ever said that it would be this hard
沒有人曾說過這會是如此的困難
I'm going back to the start
我將會回到原點
Oh ooh ooh ooh ooh.......
Coldplay acoustic version,簡單卻又淡淡的說出一個故事。
Natasha Bedingfield cover,她的聲線十分的動人,不用太多配樂陪襯,最後的take me back,聲聲喚啊
Aimee Mann cover,這個聲音相當的勾引人,如果有看心靈角落的話應該對這聲音不陌生,Wise up搭上青蛙雨真是一絕。這首歌她唱的也很棒
it's such a shame for us to apart.
shame,我翻成難以啟齒。
沒有留言:
張貼留言