Every day I wake up and it's Sunday
Whatever's in my head won't go away
The radio is playing all the usual
And what's a wonderwall anyway
當我起來時總是星期天
在我腦裡的不論是什麼他就不願離去
電台播的總是那首Wonderwall(註)
Because my inside is outside
My right side's on the left side
'Cos I'm writing to reach you
But I might never reach you
I long to teach you about you
But that's not you
因為我裡外顛倒
我左右相反
因為我在寫封信給你
但我總沒辦法感動你
我渴望教導你一些事
是有關你的
但終究不是你
It's good to know that you are doing well
It's good to know that you all know I'm hurting
It's good to know I'm feeling not so well
很高興得知你回家過聖誕
很高興知道你一切都好
很高興知道你們都知道我受傷中
很高興得知我並不是那麼的好
Because my inside is outside
My right side's on the left side
'Cos I'm writing to reach you
But I might never reach you
I long to teach you about you
But that's not you
Do you know it's true
And that won't do
因為我內外不分
左右顛倒
因為我在寫封信給你
但我也許從不曾感動你
我渴望教你有關你的事
但那並不是你
你知道這是真的嗎
而這並不會成真
Maybe then tomorrow will be Monday
And whatever's in my head should go away
Still the radio keeps playing all the usual
And what's a wonderwall anyway
也許當明天是週一
而腦袋裡的東西必須離開
電台仍是播著那首 wonderwall(註)
Because my inside is outside
My right side's on the left side
'Cos I'm writing to reach you
But I might never reach you
I long to teach you about you
But that's not you
Do you know it's true
And that won't do
You know it's you
I'm talking to
因為我內外顛倒
左右不分
因為我在寫信給你
但我也許不曾感動你
我渴望教你有關你的事
但那並不是你
你知道那是真的嗎
而那並不會成真
你知道那是你
我正在說話的對象
註:wonderwall是綠洲合唱團於1994年推出的著名單曲,不是什麼神奇的牆壁
沒有留言:
張貼留言